People seem to be falling into 5 different buckets thus far:
- Season ticket holders with a bunch of priority points (I've heard 50+) that requested a few additional tickets and got them.
- Season ticket holders that don't have many points and did not get additional tickets.
- New applicants that order 4 or more season tickets and were offered 2 season tickets.
- New applicants that were offered 2 single game tickets to some combination of Easter Illinois/Ball State and Michigan State/Ohio State.
- Applicants that haven't heard a single thing (like me).
The situation seems to be somewhat better than I originally thought and there is at least some hope that I can score 2 sets of tickets instead of the 4 that I wanted. Or, at least maybe get tickets to the Ohio State game. What still isn't clear is how the ticket office is making these decisions. It doesn't seem to be by priority points, at least not entirely. And the people getting just 2 games, the ticket office is choosing those games for them. Anyway, if you've heard anything else, the please let me know! I want to know what's going on.